Jennifer Lopez - DVD Greatest Hits - Vol. 1 (2008)


01 Feelin' So Good/Soul Makossa-feat Big Pun & Fat Joe
02 Love Don't Cost A Thing/Love Don't Cost A Thing (RJ Schoolyard Remix)
03 Jenny From The Block (Track Masters Remix)/Loving You-feat Styles P. & Jadakiss
04 Get Right (Remix)-feat Fabolous
05 Do It Well
06 Waiting For Tonight
07 I'm Real/More Bounce To The Ounce
08 Hold It Don't Drop It
09 Let's Get Loud (Live)
10 Play
11 If You Had My Love/If You Had My Love (Pablo Flores Remix)
12 Ain't It Funny
13 I'm Gonna Be Alright (Track Masters Remix)-feat Nas
14 I'm Glad
15 I'm Real (Murder Remix)-feat Ja Rule
 16 Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)-feat Ja Rule & Cadillac Tah
17 Baila
18 Control Myself-LL Cool J feat Jennifer Lopez
19 No Me Ames-with Marc Anthony
20 Alive (Radio Remix)
21 All I Have-feat LL Cool J
22 Hold You Down-feat Fat Joe
23 Qué Hiciste
24 Brave
25 Baby I Love U!
26 Me Haces Falta
27 Get Right (Original Version) (Bonus Video)
28 Una Noche Más (Waiting For Tonight Spanish Version) (Bonus Video)
29 Hold It Don't Drop It (Moto Blanco Radio Mix) (Bonus Video)
30 If You Had My Love (Darkchild Remix)/If You Had My Love (Pablo Flores Remix) (Bonus Video)
31 Jenny From The Block (No Rap Version)/Loving You (Bonus Video)
32 Get Right (Remix - Alternate Version)-feat Fabolous (Bonus Video)
33 Waiting For Tonight (Hex's Momentous Video Mix) (Bonus Video)
34 Hold It Don't Drop It (Montage Version) (Bonus Video)

Um comentário:

  1. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cn9mdjBX3vwb-CdgtFio7pK-FNwH_OW1?usp=sharing

    ResponderExcluir