Beyoncé - DVD Mega Tour Live - Vol. 1 (2010)


01 I Am... (Intro)
02 Deja Vu/Crazy In Love (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009/Live In New York 2003)-feat Jay-Z
03 Freakum Dress (Live In Los Angeles 2007)
04 Green Light (Live In Los Angeles 2007)
05 Smash Into You (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)
06 Broken-Hearted Girl (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)
07 Flaws And All (Live In Los Angeles 2007)
08 Baby Boy (Live At MTV EMA 2003)-feat Sean Paul
09 Beautiful Liar (Live In Los Angeles 2007)
10 Work It Out (Live At Wembley 2003)
11 Deja Vu (Live At BET Awards 2006)-feat Jay-Z
12 Naughty Girl/Nasty Girl (Live At Fashion Rocks 2004)
13 If I Were A Boy/You Oughta Know (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009/Live At Grammy Awards 2010)
14 Me, Myself And I (Live At Billboard Music Awards 2003)
15 Scared Of Lonely (Live In Las Vegas 2009)
16 Diva (Live In New York 2009/Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)
17 Radio (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)
18 Sweet Dreams (Live At MTV EMA 2009)
19 Ego (Remix) (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)-feat Kanye West
20 Hello (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)
21 '03 Bonnie & Clyde (Live At MTV TRL 2002)-feat Jay-Z
22 In Da Club (Remix) (Live In Detroit 2003)
23 Ring The Alarm (Live In London 2006)
24 Suga Mama (Live In Los Angeles 2007)
25 Upgrade U (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009/Live In Los Angeles 2007)-feat Jay-Z
26 Video Phone (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)
27 Check On It (Live In Los Angeles 2007)
28 Summertime (Remix) (Live At Wembley 2003/Live In New York 2003)-feat Ghostface Killah
29 Dangerously In Love (Live At VH1 Divas Duets 2003)
30 Listen (Live At Oprah Winfrey Show 2006)
31 Resentment (Live In Las Vegas 2009)
32 Get Me Bodied (Live In Los Angeles 2007)
33 Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) (Live At AMA 2008/Live At MTV VMA 2009)
34 Irreplaceable (Live At Bravo Supershow 2007)
35 Halo (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)
36 Outro (Live At I Am... World Tour 2009)

Um comentário:

  1. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SRWTeAzDRmh7hju_HDcA-ANbEHOjo2F2?usp=sharing

    ResponderExcluir