01 Hello (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
02 Irreplaceable (Acoustic At MTV TRL 2006)
03 Halo (Acoustic At Hope For Haiti 2010)-feat Chris Martin
04 If I Were A Boy/Bitter Sweet Symphony (Acoustic At Chime For Change 2013)
05 Me, Myself And I (Acoustic At AOL Sessions 2008)
06 Drunk In Love (Acoustic At Global Citizen 2015)-feat Ed Sheeran
07 Best Thing I Never Had (Acoustic At The View 2011)
08 Sweet Dreams (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
09 Dangerously In Love (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
10 Sweet Love/Dangerously In Love (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
11 Scared Of Lonely (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
12 1+1 (Acoustic At The View 2011)
13 Satellites (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
14 Resentment (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
15 Ave Maria (Acoustic At Rockefeller Center 2008)
16 At Last (Acoustic At Barack Obama Neighborhood Inaugural Ball 2009)
17 Crazy In Love (2014 Remix) (Acoustic At Made In America 2015)
18 Deja Vu (Acoustic In Las Vegas 2009)
19 XO (Acoustic At Made In America 2015)
20 God Bless The U.S.A. (Acoustic At Macy's 4th Of July 2011)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eYkUS8GYONp5T2-O0zqxO8Wp89ZC84-p?usp=sharing
ResponderExcluir